The Project Manger role serves healthcare practices remotely throughout the country. Individual standardly reports to our Cincinnati HQ; however, we are currently remote-first allowing this individual to work-from-home.
Individual showcases ability to develop and manage healthcare technology projects for customers by managing cost, time, and scope constraints. The primary responsibilities include creating and maintaining a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status updates, resource allocation and financial status. Individuals in this role are highly communicative and able to build relationships through concierge level service and meaningful exchanges at the Executive level.
Essential Responsibilities include (other duties may be assigned):
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets: identify resources needed, develop schedules and measure results in ConnectWise
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member
- Coordinate delivery and installation of technology that meet quality assurance standards
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements
- Ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that projects are delivered successfully through to production
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Communicate to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Enter all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets into ConnectWise
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
Experience in the following is required:
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and techniques
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of project details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Project Management Certifications, such as: PMP, CAPM (preferred)
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP (preferred)
Ready for the next step?
The greatest rewards are reserved for those who want to be better and then put in the hard work, to be their best version of themselves. Interested applicants should click to submit their resume and application above.
Believe In Better. Path Forward frees up physicians to focus on patient care. True healthcare IT specialists, our patient contact center, cyber security, IT services, and clinical application support teams help providers improve patient care and grow their practices. We put our best effort forth every day because we believe in BETTER. We believe in creating a BETTER patient healthcare experience. We believe in helping our clients run a BETTER, more efficient practice. We believe in helping employees create a BETTER future for themselves and their families.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Path Forward provides comprehensive support for healthcare clients across the nation. We have employees all over the country supporting a wide range of physician specialties and hospital systems in more than 30 states. Our Patient Care Associates at Path Forward provide a special human element as the first point of contact a patient has with their doctor’s office. We focus on quality over quantity and pride ourselves on a culture of growth, service, ownership, respect, transparency, integrity, and empathy.