PMI SWO Chapter Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The chapter is concerned and aware of the risks of the coronavirus. As a result, all PMI Southwest Ohio activities and events will only be held virtually until the end of Q4, December 31, 2020.
Because the situation continues to rapidly evolve, we may make further adjustments to our 2020 scheduled events, and we will continue to communicate those changes as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about our chapter’s activities or events please reach out to any of our Board members. Click here to go to our board member page.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- Practice Social Distancing
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people
- Do not gather in groups
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings o Smile and/or use the Namaste greeting while Social Distancing
- Self-quarantine for 14 days if you:
- are experiencing symptoms - fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- have been exposed to the virus through another event, or individual(s) known to have been exposed.
- Wash hands for at LEAST 20 SECONDS or use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after:
- you have been in a public place
- blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close physical contact with others.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
Updates from PMI–GHQ (Global Headquarters) Coronavirus (COVID-19)
PMI-GHQ is continuously monitoring the situation arising from coronavirus (COVID-19) daily. Click here for COVID-19 updates regarding:
- PMI Certification Candidates
- PMI GHQ Events Impacted – virtual, postponed, and virtual - reconfigured
- PMI GHQ Resource Hub - free resources, virtual events a sneak peek of new digital offerings