PMI SWO Chapter Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The Chapter is concerned and aware of the risks of the Coronavirus Pandemic, locally & around the globe. In accordance with PMI GHQ guidance for North America from 20 April 2021, all PMI Southwest Ohio activities and events will only be held virtually through October 2021, where we will revisit the risks in August 2021 for impact & options for the rest of Q4 2021. Because the situation continues to rapidly evolve, we may make further adjustments to our scheduled events and we will continue to communicate those changes as soon as possible on our website.
If you have any questions about our Chapter’s activities or events please reach out to any of our Board members.
- Get vaccinated if you are able to
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- Practice Social Distancing
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people
- Do not gather in large groups
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings
- Smile and/or use the Namaste greeting while Social Distancing
- Self-quarantine for 14 days if you:
- are experiencing symptoms - fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- have been exposed to the virus through another event, or individual(s) known to have been exposed.
- Wash hands for at LEAST 20 SECONDS or use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after:
- you have been in a public place
- blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close physical contact with others.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
Updates from PMI–GHQ (Global Headquarters) Coronavirus (COVID-19)
PMI-GHQ is continuously monitoring the situation arising from coronavirus (COVID-19) daily. Click here for COVID-19 updates regarding:
- PMI Certification Candidates
- PMI GHQ Events Impacted – virtual, postponed, and virtual - reconfigured
- PMI GHQ Resource Hub - free resources, virtual events a sneak peek of new digital offerings