- Discuss frequent causes of failed ERP implementation projects.
- Share Project Management lessons learned to mitigate these implementation failures.
- Discuss common claims in an ERP Software Litigation Case, preparing for Litigation and the role(s) of an Expert Witness.
You will Learn:
- The common causes of ERP project implementation failures and practical methods to mitigate or prevent them.
- How to describe frequent ERP litigation claims, what claimants should do to prepare for litigation and the role(s) performed by an IT Expert Witness.
Senior Project Manager at Panorama Consulting Group & ERP Expert Witness
Stephen Ditty, PMP
Steve has over 27 years of “Big 4” Consulting experience specializing in managing global ERP IT implementations and outsourcing engagements for Fortune 500 firms. He has played executive-level roles at Accenture, IBM, Deloitte, and Northgate Arinso (NGA). In addition to his consulting work, Steve also played a visible, external role by representing these firms at public events and conferences across North America and in speaking opportunities with clients and to industry analysts and Advisory Firms.
In the Management Consulting industry, Steve has worked with firms like Procter and Gamble, Fidelity Investments, Marathon Oil, Allstate Insurance, Nortel Networks, and the United Nations. His consulting roles have ranged from business analyst to program executive where he has led global teams in successful business process transformation, software implementation, and IT Vendor selection and strategy efforts.
In the Business Process and IT Outsourcing industry, Steve has managed several strategic accounts like the states of Texas and Florida, Boston Scientific, Levi Strauss, Pfizer, and British Telecom. In this capacity, Steve has been the overall account executive, owned an annual P&L of approximately $110MM in contract revenue, and led several hundred IT, Call Center and Business team members in the daily delivery of the Functional and IT contracted services. These accounts were serviced by Centers located both on and offshore and included Service and Data Center operations.
More recently, Steve has performed as an Expert Witness in ERP Litigation Matters for several high-profile cases. In this capacity, he reviewed voluminous documentation and performed an independent Root Cause Analysis of the reported Go Live issues. He has authored Expert Reports, given Depositions and Testified in court.
Steve holds a B.S. in Management Information Systems from the Pennsylvania State University and is based in the Cincinnati area.