Board Sponsor: VP of Professional Development
Volunteer Hours:1-2 hours per event
** Volunteer PDUs can be earned, up to 5-10 per year*
Use the following form to submit your interest in volunteering for this role:https://pmiswohio.org/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=25
If you have any further questions about this role, contact: Kathleen Bland, VP of Professional Development at professional-development@pmiswohio>.org
Volunteer Role Description:
Appointed volunteer responsible for introducing and hosting speakers at our virtual chapter events. These events are typically the 3rd Wednesday of each Month from 15:30-6:30 PM EST. As a host, you would need to log in 15 minutes before the event.
The duties of the host are:
- Introduce the speaker. A bio will be provided to you.
- Provide a brief introduction to the overall event.
- Help facilitate the Q&A portion of the webinar.
- Announce our upcoming chapter events with and include links in Zoom chat.
- Practice session with speaker before event (at speaker’s discretion)
- Public Speaking Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Virtual Presence Skills
Term Start Date: 06/25/2021
Term End Date:12/31/2022
Number of Openings: 6
Checkout more leads on volunteer opportunites here - https://pmiswohio.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities