Events Marketing Team Lead
Board Sponsor: Kristen Vincenty, VP Marketing
Volunteer Hours: 4 to 8 hours per month
** Volunteer PDUs can be earned with this role, up to 5-10 per year**
Use the following form to submit your interest in volunteering for this role:
Volunteer Role Description:
- Lead Summit 2021 Marketing team and be the Marketing representative of the Summit Core Team, as an extension of the VP of Marketing. Ensure timely collaboration, escalation, planning, & delivery with overall Summit Coordinator & VP of Training.
- Rope & wrangle the to-do's as an individual contributor and the team lead for overseeing the work of these roles that need filled:
- Marketing Communications & Creative Creations Manager
- Video Production & Editing Manager
- Graphics Design Manager
Prioritized as part of Summit 2021 Events Team and also working as part of overall Marketing Team:
- Plan, collaborate, negotiate, & escalate to ensure quality delivery of event communications, graphics, and overall content to maximizes understanding & experiences for members & non-members for the Chapter Event(s).
- Ensure timely and relevant collaboration with VP of Marketing on communications schedule to the Chapter membership and interested non-members through all social media avenues.
- Ensure timely and relevant collaboration with Events & Marketing Team on communications schedule to the Chapter membership and interested non-members through all social media avenues.
- Collaborate with overall Events Team to drive alignment & decisions on project deliveries.
- Explore future opportunities for leadership & team development, including one’s own goals for professional development & Chapter involvement.
Leadership soft skills & comfort with negotiating work distribution. Works independently and brings experience using Microsoft Office/M365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Teams. Comfortable coordinating with new teams to build work plans & develop relationships. Understands the basics of Kanban for managing work in a team.
Term Start Date: 8/1/2021
Term End Date: 12/1/2021
Number of Openings: 1
Checkout more leads on volunteer opportunites here - https://pmiswohio.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities