Value-Driven Project Management
Historically, project decisions and tradeoffs have been made with the triple constraints of time, cost, and performance in mind. Unfortunately, this does not guarantee that there will be value at the end of the project. Now, project managers need to make decisions based upon the value stakeholders have come to expect as well as the triple constraint.
Participants will learn how to:
- Make business decisions and project-based decisions
- Determine better ways to cancel projects that aren’t going anywhere
- Understand how value may affect the construction of a portfolio of projects
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This session will address the following:
- The role of value in project management
- How value is changing the way we manage projects
- The complexities in determining value
- How value will be integrated into the EVMS
Everyone that registers and attends this session will be automatically be entered into a drawing for access to the IIL Leadership and Innovation online conference on-demand content available until June 5. A $169 value!
It is no longer possible to register for this event