- Definition of the OCM Workstream in a Project / Program
- Using a Change Management approach to evaluate the current state, the Change Impact, and the Organizational Readiness
- Develop a strategy for implementing a change management workstream into the project.
- Communication the Change Management Workstream to all project stakeholders
- The participant will be able to articulate the Change Management Workstream component of a project and the special considerations contained within
- The participant will be able to identify the main components of customer adoption of a product/project deliverable including: A Change Assessment, A training Plan, and an Adoption Plan.
- The participant will be able to explain to critical stakeholders the measurements of adoption success and how understanding these criteria can drive the appropriate behavior for successful outcome adoption.
Thought Leader in Project Management and PMO Coaching
Dave Davis, PMP
Dave Davis, PMP, PgMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP, DASSM, CSM, AHPP, ATP is a practitioner of and a recognized professional in project and program management, leadership, change management, and business acumen. Dave has done many things in many areas and that information can be found in his bio at projectmanagement.com. As a “Trail Blazer” and “Thought Leader” at PMI, Dave was the co-chair of developing the PMI Business Analyst Practice Guide, an advisor to the creation of PMI Communities of Practice, and a value coach for promoting Skills and Competencies for the modern project professional.
As a practitioner, Dave has been a PMO Director, a Business Analyst, a Project Manager, a Functional Manager, a Process owner, a Change Manager, a SCRUM Master, and a Product owner on several initiatives. He orchestrated several Agile teams while implementing Brilliant Factory at General Electric. In a major hospital organization, Dave was a Change Manager for implementing WorkDay and an entire HR process transformation. He has used Discipline Agile principles to enhance the EPMO capability in a major healthcare organization. Dave recently mentored a University of Dayton IT Capstone Project on creating a PM Agile Toolkit for small Non-IT Projects. He currently is a Senior Program Manager at Cincinnati Children’s Health creating Change Management Processes for the organization to help aid project adoption while implementing the Workday Human Capital Management component of the application.