Effective Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
This webinar is designed to help you better manage your interactions with project stakeholders and enhance your communications effectiveness on your projects. Presented by Jacqueline E. Dennis, a Project Management Professional with experience that encompasses technical, instructional, and soft science skill sets.
By exploring critical leadership and crossfunctional team topics, you will gain a detailed understanding of:
- The journey of stakeholder engagement
- The role and competencies required to excel in building high performing teams
- How to build the relationships required for clear communications
- How to develop your emotional intelligence to support building effective stakeholder relationships
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After this one-hour session, learners will be able to:
- Understand how to align and manage your stakeholder engagement efforts and investment
- Understand the stakeholder engagement life cycle phases and supporting activities to ensure a dynamic stakeholder register
- Structure, organize, plan, and manage the level of communications on an ongoing basis to respond to changing stakeholder roles and expectations in a given project lifecycle
- Articulate the role that managing conflict and building trust has in creating high performing teams capable of better stakeholder engagement
Everyone that registers and attends this session will be automatically be entered into a drawing for access to the IIL Leadership and Innovation online conference on-demand content available until June 5. A $169 value!
It is no longer possible to register for this event