What's Your Story?
PMs have great stories, and it’s time to share yours!
Read our PMI Call for Speakers to highlight local stories below and let us know.
Do you have a project that you would like to share with your fellow Project Managers? We want to hear from the people on the ground. Let us know what is going on in our local PM community so we can showcase your hard work at our Highlighting Local Projects lunchtime series!
Why would you volunteer for something like this? Great question! You can:
- Earn volunteer PDUs,
- Provide insights into lessons learned along the way,
- Give back to the local project management community,
- Highlight you and your company’s work, and
- Increase your influence in the local PM network by gaining exposure!
Details about the lunchtime series are below:
- 2nd Tuesday of each month
- 30 minutes (12:00-12:30 PM)
- 15-20 minutes of presentation
- 5-10 minutes for Q&A and announcements
- Project presentations can include any of the following (not limited to this):
- Overall goal of the project
- Process of the project
- Project planning, implementing, monitoring, and executing
- Project methodology used (Agile, Scrum, Lean, etc.)
- Challenges and solutions during the project
- Outcome(s) of the project
- Lessons learned
Come share your experiences with your PMI Southwest Ohio community!